An audience gathers around a mat. There is a map of the lake area. Plenty of details, rock climbing, beaches, a path around the lake, etcetera.
Handed out to everyone there are several bundles of wool, each with card. On the card is a list of place to visit. You have to use the wool to connect each of the places on the list.
A list might look like:
Henrik – teenager
- Start, end in the carpark
- Visit the beach to swim
- Go to the gym to get swole
- Find another teen and mess about in the forest.
Agnes – Skarpnäck local
- Start, end at Skarpnäck
- Go around the lake
- look for storlom at the foot of the lake
- Visit the camp site and make a complaint about the rubbish
Albert – police officer
- Start, end carpark
- Go to the forest to look for ‘lost’ kids
- Assist life guards at the beach
- Visit campground to follow up on complaints
Fredrika – long term camper
- Start, end at campsite
- Go to the beach to swim
- DO NOT CROSS ANY OTHER STRING! If you are spotted, someone may make a complaint and you could be evicted.
and a question:
There are way too many systems in Flaten for us to gamify them all. can we mention these in other games, or will that lead to too much information?